Meet the builder
- How many years have you been in the business?
- I began as a framer in 1980
- What made you be a builder?
- What sets you apart from the competition?
- A clean, well organized job start to finish.
- What are some of your hobbies outside of work?
- Wood working and grandchildren.
- What are the best skills that you bring to your job, what values are most important to you as a builder?
- The most important skills are attention to detail and organization. The most important value for me is to build homes that can be looked at years later and appreciate that they were well build.
- What does “Quality begins With Details” means to you?
- It is in organizing and planing. Beginning at the planing stage with house placement, considering the use of the property.
- When some one steps in to an R-Homes home, how do you want them to feel.
- I want them to think that this is a well build home, that was given attention to the little things. I want them to fell that this home will last for all their life.
- What areas are you building locally?
- How many plans do you have to chose from and can we bring in our own plans?
- What aspect of your product are you most proud of?
- Do you only build in a certain price range?
- If I own the land, will you build on it?
- What is the time frame to build an R-homes home?
If you happen to have any other questions for the builder, send it to us, we would love to hear from you: